Re-entering the workforce or changing careers? Not sure how to run the latest technology? Attend a DeVry University's Professional Development Workshop Series for Adults to help enhance your technology and business skills.
Exciting workshops, for six or more, where groups learn how to enhance their technology and business skills. Events can be held at your place or at ours.
- Conflict Resolution
- Goal Setting: Conceive It..Achieve It
- Time Management
- The Human Side of Change
- The Art & Science of Managing Your Career
- Social Media, Self-Marketing & Building Professional Communities
- Advancing Your Career Goals Workshop - "Higher Education & the Adult Learner"
- DeVry University & Keller Graduate School of Management
To learn more about DeVry University's Professional Development Workshops Click Here
For more information or to schedule a presentation, please contact:
Keller Center for Corporate Learning
DeVry University / Keller Graduate School of Management
Merrillville, IN / Tinley Park, IL